Wednesday, March 02, 2022

Wars and Rumours of Wars - in the End Time

  Mark 13:7 And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.


Fear not, God will take care of His people. 

No weapon formed against you shall prosper!!!!! Do not admit fear as a visitor, even. Because it will try to take up residence! 

God is not the author of fear. He will give you peace, His peace that surpasses ALL understanding. Remain calm in the midst of every storm. Just trust in Him in every situation.  He will supply all of your needs.

We must believe and trust as Job did. Though God slay me YET I'll trust Him!


Amen.

No comments:

Featured Post

Stiffnecked People

  I awoke from sleep prophesying: My people stop the bickering, complaining, murmuring and arguing. This comes to me as a stench in my nos...