Monday, May 04, 2020

Change is Continual (*or you are dead)

Life Is Short And Difficult…But It WILL Change

“Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble. He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut down: he fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not. If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come. Thou shalt call, and I will answer thee…”
Job 14:1-2, 14- 15
(scripture from Dr. Tim Pollock's writing, Author, is founder of Wisdom's Way Publications and is a Pastor in Lodi, California.)

Look at the rose bush, the flower garden - see how the flowers bud, bloom then die. If it is not pruned, flowers cut, or tended to it will not produce anymore flowers for that season or if it does, it still dies completely prematurely.
Also, metals in the refiner's fire have to be cooked/burned removing impurities or it is useless. But with the right refiner, proper temp, and watching for the exact timing before pulling the metal out it will be perfect!
So why would we think that we, as imperfect as we are, that we do not need any instruction, correction or trials to become what God designed us to be. No, God did not make you that corrupt fleshly person with a bad attitude or dirty mind! He created us to grow and follow Him and His example that He gave us when He walked this earth like you and me.

Life Is Short And Difficult…But It WILL Change

What and which changes are up to you. Follow Christ or follow corrupt flesh. The path of righteousness or the path of "it's my party. I will do what I want to and no one can stop me". For change is inevitable.

The answer is YES, if a man die he will live again. I am not talking about re-incarnation. I am talking about eternity. Where will your eternal home be?
While on this earth we must "die out" to the flesh and follow God by His Spirit!

Blessings friends! Make your calling and election sure! Know in whom you put your trust God or mammon.

Evangelist Anna Fugatt

No comments:

Featured Post

Stiffnecked People

  I awoke from sleep prophesying: My people stop the bickering, complaining, murmuring and arguing. This comes to me as a stench in my nos...